Impact Bar for belt conveyor by GCS manufacturer
Conveyor Impact Bar
Commonly used in heavy-duty conveyor loading points. The impact bar is designed to be directly below the conveyor belt.
The polyethylene top allows the belt to run on it with minimal friction, while thick rubber blocks draw energy from the material at these points.
The impact bar is made from a cast aluminum T-groove base covered with a 60 Shore hard rubber solid block topped with 10 mm polyethylene.
GCS offers M16 x 40mm forged T-bolts as standard. Longer bolts are available upon request.
Conveyor Impact Bar characteristics
1. Ultra-low friction coefficient
2. Ultra-high wear resistance of surface wear-resistant layer,
3. No damage to the conveyor belt
4. Effectively prevent material splashing
5. Good shock absorption effect
6. Product integrity is strong, no moving parts
7. Convenient replacement, improve work efficiency
8. The friction on the conveyor belt is very low and uniform, extending the service life of the conveyor belt
9. Aluminum profiles are not easy to rust when exposed to water
10. Site installation and maintenance is simple, the left and right side beds can be removed as a whole, to facilitate the side sliding into the installation by the conveyor
11. The support part of the buffer press is designed and welded according to the requirements of on-site mining and installation and maintenance. Its structure is durable, has simple installation, convenient maintenance, and reduces the potential safety hazards and procurement costs brought by frequent maintenance.
Drawing of Conveyor Impact Bar
Specification of UHMW-PE Conveyor Impact Bar
|Corresponding NO||A||E||L1||L2||Ch||P||N||UHMW-PE panels|
GCS reserves the right to change dimensions and critical data at any time without any notice. Customers must ensure that they receive certified drawings from GCS prior to finalizing design details.